By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- No permission is granted to download or copy any of the materials (information or software) on academicplagiarism.com’s web site.
- By using academicplagiarism.com, you agree not to:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on academicplagiarism.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Open multiple free accounts to bypass account limitations. academicplagiarism.com reserve the right to terminate such accounts without prior notice.
- Share individual premium accounts without explicit written authorization from academicplagiarism.com. Allowing unauthorized users to access your individual premium account will lead to immediate termination of your account without prior notice. No refunds are issued if your account is terminated as a result of a violation of our terms.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and you account may be terminated by academicplagiarism.com at any time and without prior notice. Upon termination of your account, you will not have access to any of your scanned files and documents
- By using academicplagiarism.com, you agree that in no event shall academicplagiarism.com or its staff members be liable for any inaccuracies or inconsistencies in the plagiarism reports including false positives, and unavailable URLs.
- As instructor, you are the sole responsible for the accuracy of plagiarism reports generated by you for your own students. You are equally the sole responsible for managing and deleting plagiarism reports.
- As an instructor, you may not scan students’ files without their consent and previous knowledge.
3. Refund Policy
No refunds are issued if your account is terminated as a result of a violation of our terms.
As a premium member you are entitled to a full refund if you haven't started the course. No refund is issued once module 1 has been accessed.
Academicplagiarism offers a free or trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ before deciding to purchase. It’s because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that Academicplagiarism provides up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given. Within 30 days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities Academicplagiarism will issue a refund minus our order processing and banking fees (up to 25% of the purchase price). In such instances, we require that you provide enough information for us to positively identify your purchase transaction (e.g., order number, your company name, date of transaction, purchase code, number of licenses purchased, etc.).
- The materials on academicplagiarism.com’s web site are provided “as is”. academicplagiarism.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, academicplagiarism.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall academicplagiarism.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on academicplagiarism.com’s Internet site, even if academicplagiarism.com or a academicplagiarism.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on academicplagiarism.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. academicplagiarism.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. academicplagiarism.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. academicplagiarism.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
academicplagiarism.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by academicplagiarism.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to academicplagiarism.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.